1. Do NOT start in a niche you’re not passionate about.
2. Do NOT spend days perfecting your name and mission statement.
3. Do NOT get started on a free blogging site.
4. Do NOT buy a bad host.
5. Do NOT buy crazy expensive all-inclusive software.
6. Do NOT forget to invest in yourself and your business.
7. Do NOT mix business expenses with personal expenses on your credit card.
8. Do NOT forget to keep diligent records of expenses and revenues.
9. Do NOT ignore the power of Pinterest for bloggers.
10. DO NOT GIVE UP!
11. Do NOT put off starting a blog any longer!
Many of you have been debating starting a blog for a while and haven’t made any real moves.
The time is now. There will not be a perfect time, idea, moment…
View original post 45 more words