Oh sun, how much I needed you during the winter. You are finally here and I am sure taking full advantage of it.
That tanned, slightly baked look is one of my favourites, although not many Asians can agree with me on that. I have always been a fan of getting a nice tan and dusting some bronzer over the face. This week was all about that tanned, bronzey glow, and I am loving it.
1. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick in 62
Left: one swipe, Right: two swipes
Price: USD37.00 / CAD43.00
- Moisturizing, comfortable, does not need a balm under the product
- Very shiny, pretty colour payoff
- Beautiful packaging, actual metal instead of plastic
- Smells/tastes like mangoes!!!
- Lasts ~3 hours, which is amazing for a shiny lipstick
Why it made it to my BotW: It is no secret…
View original post 595 more words